Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Altec lansing vs4121

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member mukuluppal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2010
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Altec lansing vs4121

    Hey guys.Am a buyer from India.I got these sets and they have already given me problems thrice under the RMA period.And today again I found out a new flaw.How do i contact people other than of India.As in if I want to email them.Because the people here never reply to my emails.Now I don't want the same thing to happen again that I replace my current piece of set and then again after few weeks I find out a new flaw with it. So do any of you know how to contact anyone from altec who can push this guys here who own the services for altec in my country,so that I get prompt service with justice as I dont want to wait again for another 15 days to get my repair/replacement done.
    Tell me any info which can be helpful for me.
    Thanks a lot!

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Altec lansing vs4121


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Re: Altec lansing vs4121

    Please read the board statement

    "This Is A Message Board For Those Interested In Altec Lansing Professional Audio Products Manufactured Prior to 1999 and Also Those Consumer Audio Products Manufactured Prior To 1983."

    The company you are buying defective product from bought the name Altec we do not discuss or support their products.

    Thanks!
    Your neighbors called. They like your music.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member mukuluppal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2010
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Altec lansing vs4121

    Oh. thanks. I followed the link from wiki to here. Are you aware of any website from where I Can get help from the current owners of altec? So that I contact them instead.

    Thanks again.

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member bowtie427ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2006
    Location
    Rural NY
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)
    Not all vegetables make good leaders.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member mukuluppal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2010
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Altec lansing vs4121

    Thanks bowtie427ss

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.